Free College Board Workshops for Counselors
Free Local and Online Counselor Workshops
Previously called the Fall Counselor Workshops, these free workshops provide school counselors with the information they need to help students prepare for college and career success. The 2014 College Board Counselor Workshops will include:
- Updates on the SAT, the PSAT/NMSQT, and AP Programs
- A briefing on the ways the College Board delivers opportunity
- Spotlight on critical websites for counselors
- An in-depth presentation on financial aid
- Counseling tips from seasoned counseling practitioners
Participants will also receive:
- The What’s New brochure with program highlights and changes
- The College Board Quick Reference Guide with test dates for the upcoming year
- And more
Register for a Local Workshop
Click the map below to register for a free Counselor Workshop in your area. Presented by a College Board representative, local workshops bring you the latest tools and resources — and the chance to network with colleagues and share best practices.
Look for an Online Counselor Workshop
For those who can’t attend a local workshop, the online workshops are a perfect alternative. There are two types of online workshops: one for counselors with two years of experience or less and another for more-experienced counselors.
View the Workshop Presentation
If you can’t attend a local or online workshop, you can view this chapterized, self-paced, audio-enabled presentation at your convenience on any device connected to the Internet.