Free College Board Workshops for Counselors
Free Local and Online Counselor Workshops
The College Board Counselor Workshops provide school counselors with the information they need to help students prepare for college and career success. The 2015 College Board Counselor Workshops will include:
- Important information on the redesigned assessments
- Other College Board program updates
- Valuable networking opportunities
Participants will also receive:
- The Counselor Resource Guide to the Redesigned Assessments
- The What’s New brochure, with program highlights and changes
- The College Board's Quick Reference Guide, with test dates for the upcoming year
Register for a Local Workshop
Click the map below to register for a free counselor workshop in your area. Presented by a College Board representative, local workshops bring you the latest tools and resources — and the chance to network with colleagues and share best practices.
Look for an Online Counselor Workshop
For those who can’t attend a local workshop, the online workshops are a perfect alternative. The presentations listed below will provide critical updates on College Board programs for the 2015-16 school year. Each of the updates is identical in content. The sessions for experienced counselors are 60 minutes long, and the sessions for newer counselors are 90 minutes long.